Since 2008 we have been partnering up with Luga’s Villa, a sports Bar in the Sanlitun district of Beijing. Apart from sponsorship from the bar which has allowed us to purchase new training gear – in exchange for their colourful logo adorned on our tracksuits, Luga’s also offers us great discounts and specials which means we are happy to come to this great sports bar in Sanlitun after every football game and also frequently at other times to watch sporting events on the big screen, or for a game of pool. Be part of the City faithful and join us there!
For a number of years we were sponsored by Rouse & Co, Intellectual Property Rights Specialists. As our main kit sponsors Rouse & Co endorsed their logo across our chest and we participated in certain charitable and community events on behalf of Rouse & Co. Also, certain members of their company played in the 5-a-side Clubfootball League.
Our website is sponsored by Monkeyshrine, Trans-Siberian Train Travel.
Do you want to become a FCFC Partner?
We are currently looking for a new sponsor for the 2013 / 2014 Season. If you have any contacts or would like to become involved in our brand, please do contact us. Read more on our Sponsorship packages below
Although we don’t have the ambition to look like a F1 team with badges adorned all over our strip and tattoos across foreheads endorsing lifestyle improvements, we are approached from time to time by a number of both Chinese and foreign companies operating in China. On that basis FCFC management will consider new offers in the future. Benefits to your Company or Organisation:
- Use of the company logo on Forbidden City FC’s kit for next season, worn on a weekly basis at major sporting locations around Beijing, at tournaments in other cities in China and other locations in Asia. Team strips are also often worn on social events at various locations around Beijing.
- Use of the company logo on Forbidden City FC’s track suits, worn on match days as well as training sessions.
- Use of the company logo on the sleeve of Forbidden City FC’s new polo shirts, worn by team members on social events at various locations around Beijing and on team tours around China and Asia. In addition, polo shirts of the same kind will be made available to family, friends, fans all over Beijing and other places of the world.
- FCFC management will make sure that framed team kit or team photo depending on sponsorship logo will be exhibited at high-traffic bars in Beijing where possible.
- FCFC team members can participate in minimum three community / goodwill / blood drives / etc.
- FCFC team members will participate in official sponsor events if so requested.
- The sponsor company and a number of guests will receive official invitations to FCFC events, such as Season Opening Party, Christmas Party and Season Ending Party as well as league and cup match invitations.
- A link to the company’s website, promotional material on the homepage / every page of Forbidden City FC’s official team website.
- Strong association with a fast growing and successful amateur football club in Beijing with two teams playing in Beijing’s IFFC Premier League and First Division.
We have a number of sponsorship packages depending on logo size, prominence, length of contract, etc. Please contact us for more information.